to KNOW about
Some days, you play the course;
other days the course plays you.
They say a well-designed golf course is more than just a course. It’s a worthy opponent to the experienced golfer, and a teacher to the beginner. Such is the Glade One golf course – A breathtaking course set amidst endless greenery and shimmering water bodies to challenge and delight the amateur enthusiast as much as the professional golfer.
- Gary Player Design Championship Golf Course
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Member’s-only Golf Club with world class amenities
- Golf academy equipped with latest teaching equipment, led by expert golf professionals
You don’t need a post-it
to remember things.
You need a golf lesson.
Whether it’s improving one’s focus and concentration, developing one’s social skills, or giving one a reason to cancel that gym membership; Golf can do wonders for one’s mind, body and soul.
- Playing golf regularly can help you stay fit, improve muscle tone and endurance, lose weight and body fat
- It’s a great way to spend time with friends
- Help improve your business networking skills and give you the opportunity to interact with future business prospects
- Being surrounded by nature calms one’s nerves and helps reduce stress
- Unlike other sports, you don’t need a team or a group of people to play golf. An individual can play by himself
- It is a lifetime sport
Here’s the best golf advice
you’ll ever get:
never take golf advice.
When you get initiated into golf, it is very easy to get carried away by a tip from the caddy or advice from a friend. What works for someone else may not work for you.
Who you learn from determines what kind of golfer you will become. Fundamentals and basics, if not learnt correctly, are very hard to undo later. The Glade One Golf Academy, aims at giving the city its first ‘Formal Golf Academy’ with certified golf instructors, state-of-the-art training equipment and the best possible training infrastructure.
One swing doesn’t fit all, which is why the Academy’s coaching philosophy focuses on two core fundamentals:
- 1) Coaching the individual according to his or her unique differences in physical features, style and abilities
- 2) Concentrating on the basics of golf like body motion and club action, cause and effect
The programs cater to men, women, young adults and juniors, from amateurs to professional players
It took golf 4 centuries
to reach India.
Fortunately, it’ll take you
just 20 minutes to get
to our golf course.
The glade one golf academy has highly rated, certified instructors, low student-teacher ratio and a variety of programs that offer lessons tailored to a golfer’s needs.
Learning from the right people is just as important as learning from the right place. Before you choose a golf academy:
- Look for a PGA/ NGAI certified instructor
- Expertise and accreditation: Ensure that your instructor has the education and experience to take your game to any level you desire
- Find an academy that provides the right technology and learning aids
Rupinder is an ‘A’ category NGAI (National Golf Academy of India) certified instructor, with TPI level 1 certification and also holds a masters degree from the Golf Academy of America. He brings to the table a vast and varied experience in teaching the game at different levels.
With a certification from the National Golf Academy of India, Arshpreet has a playing career of over 20 years. He has multiple wins to his credit and currently plays on the Indian tour. He has also played on the European and Asian tours.
- 22 individual bays on real turf for professional and lower handicappers
- 18 individual covered bays on premier quality astro turf for beginners and higher handicappers
- Driving range with 8 bunkered target greens ranging between 50 and 250 yards, totalling 350 yards in length to ensure a wide variety of shot selections
- Full swing and short game training
- Special program on golf fitness
- On-course playing lessons
- Dedicated short game area
- Complete game analysis
- Mental golf training
- State-of-the-art equipment in the swing studio
- Golf fitness program to maximize results and decrease risk of injury
- Using tried and tested techniques to improve strength, speed, power, mobility, and control
- All year practice facility which enables you to practice in all kinds of weather conditions. It includes artificial as well as natural turf
- Lounge/coffee shop
State-of-the-art teaching aids
- V1 Video Analysis Software
- Trackman Radar Technology (Analyzes the golfer’s swing and ball flight in real time)
- Sam Putt Lab
- K-Vest (Human Motion Training)
- Training aids, drill and various practice and game management programs